Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shelf Love (06) Newsoul Series by Jodi Meadows

So I started this feature a while back, but life got kind of hectic for a while and it kind of fell off my radar. I am however quite happy to be bringing it back. I am a sucker for a great cover, or a great set of covers, since I don't have very much room to keep a large physical bookshelf this is my way of enjoying the great covers that I've come across. If you guys feel like showing off your favorite covers/cover sets you love just leave a comment below and I'll come check it out =o)

My Pick This Week Is...
The Newsoul Series by Jodi Meadows

I am absolutly 100% head over heels in love with these covers! I love that they kept with the butterfly style mask and just a simple head shot, I also love that the background behind Anna is darker that in the first book. It seems like it would be approriate to add a little darkness to it. These are 2 books that I would love to have sitting next to each other on a real life bookshelf I think they are breathtaking. 

What do you think about these covers? Love em? Hate em? Leave me a comment and let me know ;o)

3 comments:

  1. These covers are lovely, but I haven't read the book yet. Do they have something to do with the book? I get the new soul thing, but what about the butterflies? I guess I just need to move this one up the pile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The butterfly does have a place in the story and he cover, you should read the first book the second isn't out yet. But the first one is very good, I hope you read them and enjoy them

      Delete
  2. I haven't read book one but as far as the cover goes, i prefer the first one to the second. Book 2 cover just doesn't appeal to me much.

    ~Shane Morgan @Itchingforbooks
    new follower

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs