Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Blog Hop (10) Follow Friday (10)

Friday Blog Hop is hosted by Jenn at Crazy-For-Books.   It is a weekend long Book Party giving bloggers a chance to get to know each other and access to new blogs that we all might enjoy! If you haven't stopped by to give the hop a look I highly suggest that you do! Also every week there is a new question posted for us at answer this weeks question is...

"What book-to-movie adaption have you most liked?  Which have you disliked?"

I really enjoyed the Harry Potter movies, I wouldn't say that any of them were better than any of the books, but I still really really enjoy them and will stand on a huge line on opening night to see them hehe.  I was not a fan of the first Twilight movie, I thought that it was HORRIBLE, the second and third were better, but the first one was just UGH!  I also feel compelled to say that while I am anxious for the Hunger Games movie I am afraid to see it hehe. I LOVED them books and would hate to have the movie be bad.

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee, every week we all get together to answer a question and find new blogs that we enjoy. This weeks question is

Q. How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?


On a normal week I can get through about 3 books a week, some weeks it is more some weeks it is less though, all depending on what we have going on around my house. I do 98% of my reading on my Nook, but since I have joined an ARC tour site, I will be doing more print book reading.


4 comments:

  1. Good answers! I love the Harry Potter movies too. Have a good week!

    http://ramblingsofoneinsixbillion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let’s kick off Memorial Day Weekend with some scandal and controversy.

    I absolutely loved every minute of the Lord of the Rings films and felt they hit the mark when they brought Tolkien’s masterpiece to the big screen.
    (ducking as rotten tomatoes are thrown at me as the torches are lit and the pitchforks raised)

    Wait, wait. I can explain! Hop on over to my blog and hear me out – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you - love the HP movies, hated Twilight (the movie), and live in fear of Hollywood butchering THE HUNGER GAMES.

    I've been by before, but I'm glad to have re-discovered you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,

    Twilight movies are argh, definitely agree there.

    Liking the blog, also why arc tour did you join?

    Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

    http://amysadumbrations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs