Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (10)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week my teaser is from...
"It isn't true what they say about my brother - that he ate those children. He never did; he didn't even mean to hurt them. He wept as he held their broken bodies, his soft brown eyes pleading with me to fix them, the way I always fixed his dolls and toys."

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I'm sensing a paranormal element and some violence. Great teaser!

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now I am truly curious about the backstory. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays-your-voice-in-my-head.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting teaser!

    My TT is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. I wonder what is going on. Fantastic teaser.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs