Friday, July 1, 2011

Review: Reaper - Rachel Vincent


  • Format: Kindle Edition
  • File Size: 203 KB
  • Publisher: Harlequin Teen (December 1, 2010)


Tod Hudson was a typical teenager. He liked girls, sports, food and tolerated his younger brother, Nash. In fact, he had his whole life in front of him--and due to his bean sidhe heritage, it was going to be a very long life indeed. And then the car accident occurred.
Suddenly Tod's future wasn't so sure, and he had to make a choice. Life... Death... or something Between....
An ebook exclusive Soul Screamers series novella.

My Thoughts...
Tod...Tod...Tod...Oh how I adore you!  I've been reading this off and on when the other half leaves me sitting in the car.  Despite the breaks between reading sessions I really think that this was a great addition to the series.  I am a huge Rachel Vincent fan and a huge Soul Screamers fan.  Tod has been one of my favorite characters since the beginning of this series and getting to read his back story brought more life to one of my favorite characters.  Also I just enjoyed getting a look at pre reaper Tod even if it was brief.  This was a 5 star addition to a 5 star series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs