Thursday, January 26, 2012

Review: Supernaturally - Kiersten White




  • Reading level:
  •  Ages 13 and up
  • Hardcover:
  •  352 pages
  • Publisher:
  •  HarperTeen (July 26, 2011)

Evie finally has the normal life she’s always longed for. But she’s shocked to discover that being ordinary can be . . . kind of boring. Just when Evie starts to long for her days at the International Paranormal Containment Agency, she’s given a chance to work for them again. Desperate for a break from all the normalcy, she agrees. 
But as one disastrous mission leads to another, Evie starts to wonder if she made the right choice. And when Evie’s faerie ex-boyfriend Reth appears with devastating revelations about her past, she discovers that there’s a battle brewing between the faerie courts that could throw the whole supernatural world into chaos. The prize in question? Evie herself. 
So much for normal.


My Thoughts...
I love Evie! I enjoyed this book almost as much as the first.  I kept guessing at what was going to happen and almost every time I was wrong. Watching Evie try to navigate a normal life while being anything but normal was at times entertaining and at other frustrating. I think I fell a little more in love with Lend too. This series seems to have a little bit of everything, love, excitement, action, and mystery. Its all there and all well done. I really can't wait for more. I finished this with a huge desire for the next book. 
Sorry for such a short review but I am terribly afraid that I will spoil something and would hate to ruin anything for anyone else. Just know that this was a great book and you should read it =o)
I give this one 5 stars!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this book too. It was similar to the first in the style of writing and I loved that. It is hard not to spoil this book in a review... I felt the same way!!

    You can discuss it here with spoilers:
    http://www.goodreads.com/topic/group_folder/77917?group_id=3551

    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs