Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful people over at The Broke and the Bookish
This week the list is a freebie list. Meaning we can pick anything we want or an old list that we didn't get the chance to participate in. This week I have chosen to do my Top Ten Favorite Female Book Characters.
1. Harmione Granger - How can you not <3 her? She might not have been the chosen one BUT without her I don't think Harry would have been as great as he was. She was a great character and I just love her!
2. Rose Hathaway - She kicks ass and takes names! Through everything she stayed true to herself and even through any fear, or hurt she pulled through and stayed kick ass!
3. Katniss Everdeen - I <3 Rose, and I heart Harmione, but Katniss is like gold! Her will to survive is something that no one could take away from her. She fought for the ones she loved , for herself, and for the rest of the districts.
4. Gwen Frost - Snarky, funny, insecure and terrific. The fact that she isn't perfect makes me love her. She is scared and feels overwhelmed but yet she continues to step up and do what has to be done.
5. Katy from Obsidian - How could you not fall head over heels in love with this girl. She hangs out with Aliens! and the best of the best she is a book blogger! I love her attitude and her book geekery! Katy makes me smile and for that I <3 her.
6. Alex from Half-Blood - Alex was fun and quirky but still managed to do what she needed to do. She was strong and focused, yet at times scared and vulnerable. She ran the gambit of emotion well and even when I would have expected her to fall apart she held it together.
7. Tempest from Tempest Rising - Come on! She is a mermaid for peets sake, that alone is grounds for unconditional love lol. She was a great character, confused and feeling alone but always thinking of those around her. She never came off as selfish or unthinking and I just couldn't get enough of her.
8. Tessa - Tessa, Tessa, Tessa, lets start by saying I wish I could be you for just a little while. I would love to be able to spend some time with Will and Jem, but not even just that, even being afraid of her powers she doesn't hesitate to use them to help protect the people she cares about. She seems fearless and like someone I would love to have as a friend.
9. Riley Blackthorn - Want to talk about kick ass, Riley just has crap heaped upon her non stop but she is still kicking and still trying to unbury herself. I love her attitude and whit.
10. Anna from Anna Dressed In Blood - Anna may just be one of my favorite characters of all time. I loved that she chose not to hurt Cas, and the change that comes over her when she is going to hurt someone. I would love to be a character in that book for one day just to get the chance to get to know Anna. <3 her so much!