Friday, March 16, 2012

Follow Friday (18)

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Its a way to get out there and meet new bloggers and discover new blogs. :)

Q. What is the best book you've read in the month? What is the worst book you've read in the last month?

The best book I've read this month...that is a tough one, I've read so many great books this month that I'm not sure I can choose. But for the sake of the argument I'm going to try.

I'm going to go with:

I haven't read any bad books yet this month, and I am hopeful that I will continue on this great reading streak I'm on.

2 comments:

  1. That cover kinda creeps me out, but now I want to know what it's about! lol. Thanks for sharing.

    My FF: http://harleybearbookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about Croak.
    New follower.

    Eli @ ElianiWrites

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs