Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Top Ten Books I Would Play Hooky With

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful people over at The Broke and the Bookish
This week the list is Top Ten Books I Want to Play Hooky With. This was a hard list to come up with becuase anytime I'm reading a good book it is so hard to put it down to go to work, and work always goes so much slower when I know I have a good book sitting at home waiting for me!

I loved the novella and the first book and I really want to start this one, I just haven't gotten a chance to start it. But I would gladly spend a day sitting at home with it!

This just sounds like it is going to be so good! I can't wait to read it!

I loved the first book and am dying to get my hands on this one, I plan on spending a nice day off with this one!

The first book was so much fun and I can't wait to see where it is all going. I am totally addicted to these books and this author!

Do I even have to explain this one? It just oozes awesome!


I NEED to know how this ends!!

This is a great series, and while I am sad that it will be over I am dying to know how it ends! Team Tamani!

I love Cas and Anna, and I am dying to know what happens next!

Again do I really have to explain this one!?!

I love these books! This is a fantastic series with beautiful covers and I just can't wait for this one!!!

well this has been my list, I have left off so many good books though. What books make you want to stay home and read all day?










4 comments:

  1. Tiger Lily sounds like a great read. Would love for you to stop by and check out my Top Ten. Now following you with GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i love Divergent! I don't think i'm gonna last any longer i NEED insurgent!!! lol

     you can checkout my TTT here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs