Sunday, August 28, 2011

Review: Twisted - Gena Showalter


  • Reading level:
  •  Young Adult
  • Hardcover:
  •  304 pages
  • Publisher:
  •  Harlequin (August 30, 2011)
His vampire girlfriend might have brought him back to life, but he's never felt more out of control. There's a darkness within him, something taking over…changing him. Worse, because he was meant to die, death now stalks him at every turn. Any day could be his last.Once upon a time, the three souls trapped inside his head could have helped him. He could have protected himself. But as the darkness grows stronger, the souls grow weaker—just like his girlfriend. The more vampire Aden becomes, the more human Victoria becomes, until everything they know and love is threatened.Life couldn't get any worse. Could it?

My Thoughts...
I absolutely adore this series. I love everything about it.  Aden by himself is pretty awesome, once you add in the souls he is just like the perfect character. Mary Anne, Victoria, and Riley are a great cast too! I feel that there has been a great deal of character growth for all the characters.  They have all been through so much. I think that this book alone tested them each in many different ways, and I can't wait to see where they go from here. The over arching story for this series  has been great thus far and I am dying for the next taste all ready! But the major story plots in this book really seemed to turn everyone upside down and inside out before everything was said and done.  It was an amazing emotional trip that I am so glad I took.  I look forward to more in this series and hope that you guys will give it a try if you haven't already. I give this one 4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs