Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful people over at The Broke and the Bookish
This week the list is Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters.  This is a hard one! How in the world do I pick 10 characters? I'm going to try my best and see how this goes. 


Ok so after much deliberation, here is my list.

1.Allison Sekemoto - The Immortal Rules 
Alli was such a great character, she had a strong will to survive, and kept true to the things she believed in.

2.Lola and Cricket - Lola and the Boy Next Door
These two are just too cute, I love them!

3.Katniss Everdeen - The Hunger Games
She is Katniss, need I really say more?!?

4.Eric Northman - Southern Vampire Series
OMG, love him! I have loved him since I first met him in the books, and fell even more in love with him once True Blood started. He is like sex on a stick!

5.Anna - Anna Dressed In Blood
Anna in my opinion has to be one of the most wicked awesome characters ever. She can kick butt, and still she had a side that amazed me. I really can't wait to see what happens next with Anna.

6.King Dorian - Dark Swan Series
Again, I just heart this man! 

7.Lena - Delirium
Lena started out as some meek, whimpy character, but at the end of book 2 she is a completly different person. She is strong, driven, and amazing!

8.Puck - The Iron Fey
I have a huge crush on Puck, While everyone else was team Ash, I have always been team Puck. I also have always said if Meghan doesn't want him I will gladly take him! hehe

9.Tamani - Wings
Another underdog in the love triangle that has captured my heart. I am a proud member of team Tamani, he just seems to genuinely care for Laurel and he wants to do what is best for her and protect her, and I really wish I was Laurel some days hehe.

10.Dez - Denazens
Dez is just pure and simple awesomesauce. She kicks butt and takes names, never backs down from a fight. But when she is with Kale you see a side of her that is so loving it will amaze you. She is one of my all time favorite heroines. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome list Melissa !! Thanks for sharing ;)
    xoxo, Mariam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs