Saturday, April 13, 2013

Review: The Goddess Hunt - Aimee Carter



File Size: 256 KB
Print Length: 75 pages
Publisher: Harlequin Teen (March 1, 2012)


A vacation in Greece sounds like the perfect way for Kate Winters to spend her first sabbatical away from the Underworld...until she gets caught up in an immortal feud going back millennia. Castor and Pollux have been on the run from Zeus and Hades' wrath for centuries, hiding from the gods who hunt them. The last person they trust is Kate, the new Queen of the Underworld. Nevertheless, she is determined to help their cause. But when it comes to dealing with immortals, Kate still has a lot to learn....


This was a pretty great novella, it was nice to ease back into Kate's world after being away. I also enjoyed getting to meet new people Castor and Pollux was a story that I always felt close to since I am a Gemini. So getting to see a bit more of there story was great. It was also nice to see Kate missing Henry. I was worried that maybe the 6 months away would wear on there new and fragile relationship. It was also fun to see some of the other gods, Ella and Ava are two of my more favorite Greek goddesses and the way the gods all interact kinda makes me chuckle. I enjoyed this story and the quick peek into Kate's world. I look forward to starting goddess interrupted soon. I give this novella 5 stars.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs