Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Review: Vanish - Sophie Jordan





  • Reading level:
  •  Ages 13 and up
  • Hardcover:
  •  304 pages
  • Publisher:
  •  HarperCollins; First Edition edition (September 6, 2011)

To save the life of the boy she loves, Jacinda did the unthinkable: She betrayed the most closely-guarded secret of her kind. Now she must return to the protection of her pride knowing she might never see Will again—and worse, that because his mind has been shaded, Will’s memories of that fateful night and why she had to flee are gone. 

Back home, Jacinda is greeted with hostility and must work to prove her loyalty for both her sake and her family’s. Among the few who will even talk to her are Cassian, the pride’s heir apparent who has always wanted her, and her sister, Tamra, who has been forever changed by a twist of fate. Jacinda knows that she should forget Will and move on—that if he managed to remember and keep his promise to find her, it would only endanger them both. Yet she clings to the hope that someday they will be together again. When the chance arrives to follow her heart, will she risk everything for love?


My Thoughts...
I adore Jacinda! After the cliffhanger ending of Firelight, I was happy to see this book picked up where Firelight left off. I enjoyed the path this book took. I feel that we got to see some major growth in Jacinda and I loved the new angel on Tamara's character! That was actually one of my favorite parts of this story. Tamara and her new place in the world. Cassian *swoon* also played a large roll in this book. There wasn't as much Will, but when he was there the tension and passion practicly climbed off the page and smacked you in the face. I can not wait for the next book. I want to know what happens with Jacinda, Tamara, Cassian, Will and everyone else. What will happen when the dust settles, there are choices to be made and I am desperate to know what the final decisions are going to be. I really hope that you guys have read this series, it is a great one! I give this one 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs