Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shelf Love (04) - Bright Young Things Series by Anna Godbersen

Ok so I'm going to be doing a new feature on the blog. Every Thursday I'm going to pick a series and display their covers all together just to show how great they would all look sitting on the shelf. Since most of my reading is done with E-Books, I don't have an impressive shelf at home to display all my pretty books. So this will be my chance to make a pretty shelf of my own.  If you guys feel like joining in and showing off great cover sets to series you love just leave a comment below and I'll come check it out =o)

My pick this week is... Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen

I love these covers! I haven't read them yet but I am looking forward to starting them soon. There is something about this time period that I just seem to be fascinated by. And I really love the hair and the clothes on these models seems to really fit with the time period. 

Let me know what you think of these or what covers you love together!


1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT SERIES!!! And anything by Anna Godbersen! Her writing is BEAUTIFUL and LUSH and just full of all that is good in this world!

    Excited to read your reviews!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs