Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Review: Shift - Jeri Smith Ready



Reading level: Young Adult
Hardcover: 384 pages
Publisher: Simon Pulse (May 3, 2011)

Aura’s life is anything but easy. Her boyfriend, Logan, died, and his slides between ghost and shade have left her reeling. Aura knows he needs her now more than ever. She loves Logan, but she can’t deny her connection with the totally supportive, totally gorgeous Zachary. And she’s not sure that she wants to.
Logan and Zachary will fight to be the one by her side, but Aura needs them both to uncover the mystery of her past—the mystery of the Shift.
As Aura’s search uncovers new truths, she must decide whom to trust with her secrets…and her heart.



If I could climb a tall building and sing the praises of this book I would!  I really enjoyed Shade, but in my opinion it pales in comparison to Shift.  It was a non-stop, sometimes shocking, sometimes heart wrenching read.  I still really liked Aura she was just as great as in the first book.  Our hot boys were both great and frustrating.  I had said in my review for Shade that I hoped we learned more about the shift, and Jeri Smith Ready delivered.  There was quite a bit I never expected but this is what makes it great!  I have so many ideas and theory's  that I can't wait for the next book just to see how wrong they all were, since all my ideas for Shade got blown out of the water.  I think this series has become on of my favorites and I hope that all of you take the time to give it a try! You won't be disappointed! I give this one 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs