Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Reading Plans Part 2

wow so I went through my goodreads lists and have come up with a list of books that I have neglected. So I'm going to give this a try...I'm going to put my list up here and work my way towards crossing off all the books on it so that I can be caught up in these series. I would love to get caught up in all the series I am currently working on but I doubt that will ever happen, especially with so many fantastic new releases coming out! But here is the list:

Uncommon Criminals - Ally Carter
44: Book 2 - Jools Sinclair
Darkest Mercy - Melissa Marr
City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare
Exile - Rebecca Lim
Muse - Rebecca Lim
Thirst 4: The Shadow of Death - Christopher Pike
Cat's Claw - Amber Benson
Serpent's Storm - Amber Benson
Bloodstone - Nancy Holzner
Shadow Walker - Allyson James
Another Kind of Dead - Kelly Meding
Awake at Dawn - C.C. Hunter
Halfway Hexed - Kimberly Frost
Etched in Bone - Adrian Phoenix
Wait Till Your Vampire Gets Home - Michele Bardsley
Come Hell or High Water - Michele Bardsley
Cross Your Heart - Michele Bardsley
Must Love Lycans - Michele Bardsley
A Tale of Two Demons Slayers - Angie Fox
Last of the Demon Slayers - Angie Fox
Royal Blood - Ellen Schreiber
Love Bites - Ellen Schreiber
Cryptic Cravings - Ellen Schreiber
Something Deadly This Way Comes - Kim Harrison
Bayou Moon - Illona Andrews
Fate's Edge - Illona Andrews
Hunt The Moon - Karen Chance
Magic Slays - Illona Andrews
Umdead and Underminded - MaryJanice Davidson
River Marked - Patricia Briggs
Hunting Ground - Patricia Briggs
Dead Reckoning - Charlainme Harris
One Grave at a Time - Jeaniene Frost
The Dark and Hollow Places - Carrie Ryan
Lost in Time - Melissa De La Cruz
Shades of Midnight - Lara Adrian
Taken by Midnight - Lara Adrian
Deeper that Midnight - Lara Adrian
Burn the Night - Jocelyn Drake
Drink Deep - Chloe Neill
Ghost Town - Rachel Caine
Bite Club - Rachel Caine
Last Breath - Rachel Caine
Black Night - Christina Henry
Killing Rocks - D.D. Brant
Better off Undead - D.D. Brant
Grave Dance - Kalayna Price
Blood Wyne - Yasmime Galenorn
Courting Darkness - Yasmine Galenorn
Tangled Threads - Jennifer Estep
Spider's Revenge - Jennifer Estep
Chill Factor - Rachel Caine
Windfall - Rachel Caine
Firestorm - Rachel Caine
Thin Air - Rachel Caine
Gale Force - Rachel Caine
Cape Storm - Rachel Caine
Total Eclipse - Rachel Caine
Night Veil - Yasmine Galenorn
Kiss of Frost - Jennifer Estep
Black Heart Loa - Adrian Phoenix
Defiance - Lili St. Crow
Reckoning - Lili St. Crow
Almost Final Curtain - Tate Hallaway
Afterlife - Claudia Gray
Late Eclipse - Seanan McGuire
One Salt Sea - Seanan McGuire
Passion - Lauren Kate
Always a Witch - Carolyn MacCullough
Crossed - Ally Condie
Tempestuous - Lesley Livingston
Wildcat Fireflys - Amber Kizer
Night Star - Alyson Noel
Everlasting - Alyson Noel
Captivate - Carrie Jones
Entice - Carrie Jones
The Sea Monster - Rick Riordan
The Titan's Curse - Rick Riordan
The Battle of the Labyrinth - Rick Riordan
The Last Olympian - Rick Rirordan
Stolen - Kelley Armstrong
Dime Store Magic - Kelley Armstrong
Industrial Magic - Kelley Armstrong
Haunted - Kelley Armstrong
Broken - Kelley Armstrong
No Humans Involved - Kelley Armstrong
Personal Demon - Kelley Armstrong
Living with the Dead - Kelley Armstrong
Frostbitten - Kelley Armstrong
Waking the Witch - Kelley Armstrong
Spell Bound - Kelley Armstrong
Thirteen - Kelley Armstrong
The Gathering - Kelley Armstrong
Fins are Forever - Tera Lynn Childs

Wow this really is quite a long list =o(  But it does seem like most of it is adult series that I let slide as I fell deeper into the YA genre. Most of the problem with going back to my adult series is I look at them and say I will get there eventually only because I hate to drop a series in the middle but I really have lost interest in many adult series. Oh-well I am gonna give this shot, and see how many of these I can get crossed off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs