Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Reading Plans

I have come to realise that I have started more new series this year that I have any year past I think. I have so many series that are just haning. I read the first book and got wrapped up in something else when the second, sometimes even third book was released.  I am going to try to catch up on some of these series to clear up some of my massive To Be Read Mountain! I am going to go threw all of my to be read books and come up with a list of books that I need to read to bring my current in the majority of my series. Once I have the list done I will update this post with my list and as I read some of these and can cross them off the list I will come back and update. I'm hoping that doing this publicly will help keep me motivated. What I really need to do is put on my blinders, I get caught up in all the new release hype and all the pretty covers! Cross your fingers for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs