Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friday Blog Hop (1)




Friday Blog Hop is hosted by Jenn at Crazy-For-Books. It is a weekend long Book Party giving bloggers a chance to get to know each other and access to new blogs that we all might enjoy! If you haven't stopped by to give the hop a look I highly suggest that you do! Also every week there is a new question posted for us at answer this weeks question is...




"If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"




My answer:




Chime by Franny Billingsley

Clarity by Kim Harrington

Darkness Becomes Her - Kelly Keaton

A Touch Mortal - Leah Clifford

How to Flirt with a Naked Wearwolf - Molly Harper

5 comments:

  1. Those books sound great! I want to read most of those books as well. Cute blog :)

    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarity was on my list too! I've heard so many awesome things about it! Now, if only I actually had $80 to blow on books...lol!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks :) I chose Clarity and A Touch Mortal, too. Here's my list! I'd love it if you'd check it out. You've got a cute blog, by the way. I'm definitely following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, I agree with Chime and Darkness Becomes Her! Love the picks! Thanks for stopping by the blog earlier, as well. And guess what--new follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting choices....this question definitely adds to toppling TBR stacks.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer, my reviews and Scotland photos.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs