Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser this week is from Unearthly by Cynthia Hand.



"Or you could get rid of him altogether. Throw him in the Tower of London. Have him drawn and quartered.  Maybe the rack.  Or a red-hot enema," says Mr. Erikson, laughing.  You have to admire a teacher who'd suggest deaths via red-hot enema."

5 comments:

  1. Great teaser. I've got this one on my wishlist - I might have to get it.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser. I have this one on hold in the library, I can't wait to read it. Here's mine:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-i-am-j-dragon-warrior.html
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL! Love, love, love!! From that teaser alone, the book has earned a place on my Amazon wishlist ^_~

    Here's mine:
    http://sinnfulbooks.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday_22.html

    Btw, I'm a new follower ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you are enjoying your book. Here is my Teaser For Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs