Friday, March 11, 2011

Try this one more time...

I have tried to blog about different things at different points in my life, I at one point in time had a different book blog but real life got in the way and I lost touch with it.  I have been spending a lot of time on Shelfari, and a few of the girls in on of the groups I frequent have started blogs recently and have gotten my creative juices flowing.  I figured I would give this another shot and have a go at book blogging.  I love reading and reading others blogs and hope one day to have a successful book blog of my own. I have also gotten some great inspiration from a few girls I again met on Shelfari in another group I check. They all have very beautiful and successful blogs. So this is my second attempt at getting a book blog off the ground. *crosses fingers* wish me luck and enjoy the ride =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs