Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (1)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser
"Pressing my lips together, I looked down at my hands. "Is that what you do? Play make-believe?" "No." I could hear the smile in his voice. "But you may, if you'd like.  If it will make it easier on you."
Page 99





9 comments:

  1. Good tease! Wonder what is going on. I saw this book in a mailbox or two yesterday and I'm really curious now.

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm debating whether to read this or "Starcrossed" next on my nook. Hmmm, your tease definitely reminds me that I need to read this SOON! Ah, if only there were enough hours in the day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ty both for stopping by. I haven't gotten Starcrossed yet but I really want to read it!! I'm about half way through this and so far in my opinion it is great! Happy Reading guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a teasing teaser. I'm not familiar with the book but it sounds good,

    Teasers from my group blog here: Quirky Girls Read

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book sounds good, great teaser I hope you enjoy the book.

    I'm a new follower^^

    Find mine here:
    MY Teasers (Mysteriousbooks)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book is being teasered all over the place today, but by far your teaser has me guessing! Great teaser! Here's mine:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-pegasus.html
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you guys liked my teaser, I have gone to look at some of yours and will make it to the rest by the end of the night its just been a busy day =o) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! Looking forward to reading this one.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs